~35~

~Next Day~

~Felix and Mariza was up bright and early. Felix went up to the roof and saw that the storm is coming. Felix already send some of his knight to the kingdom. Mariza quickly told all the knight to help and protect the people from the kingdom. Mark and Jack was up early too, they were on their porch. Mark look at the sky. It was slowly turning gray. The wind start to speed up and getting colder.

~Mark was feeling worried about the safety of the people of the kingdom. Jack look at Mark worried "Markimoo, everything is going to alright. There is nothing to worry." Mark look at Jack and smiles "Thank you my angel." Mark slowly and softly grab Jack hips.

~Jack smile at Mark, he wrap his hands around Make neck. Jack slowly move Mark head to him, Mark softly kissing Jack. Their crowns start to glow in the dark sky. Mark pulled away and look at Jack "I will protect you, no matter how dangerous it might be. I will always be there to protect you."

~Jack blushes and said "I love you my love." Mark blushes. Soon they heard a knock on the door. Mark and Jack walk in the room and Mark said "Come in!" Felix walk in and look at Mark and Jack "We are going to all go to the Royal Hall, ok" Mark and Jack nodded and soon Felix left.

~Amelia was in her room, she was looking at the her jewel. Amelia smiles and leave a fake note on her bed say "Thank You Royals for letting me, Princess Amelia visit Your Wonderful Kingdom, But I'm going to leave before the storm come in. -Princess Amelia" Amelia smiles and put a cape with a hoodie that cover her head.

~She jump out her window, She safe landed and ran to the Royal garden. She know That the end of the Royal garden went to the forests. Amelia jump over the gate and ran into the forest.

~Mark and Jack got ready and walk to the Royal hall. Mark sat on his throne and Jack sat on his. Mariza and Felix was already there. A maid Visit Amelia room to see if she needs anything. She knocked but there were no answers,the maid walk in. There was no one, she spotted a note of the bed, she quickly read it. She rush out of the room, to show the king about the note.