~117~

~Jack was finish, he put on his crown and stand up straight. He look himself in the mirror. "I'm ready."

~Jack was about to leave, he heard a noise from the window balcony. He quickly walk to it and open the door.

~He walk out and look around, Nothing. Jack turn around and felt someone tap his shoulder. Jack turn to see who it was.

~"Surprise!" Someone yelled. Jack felt somethings kick his on his chest.

~Jack fell back, his crown flew off his head. Jack was on the floor, his arm on his chest. The pain... He thought.

~Jack look up and saw a tall brown hair men In Front of him. The tall brown hair men Grab Jack hair and Made Jack look at him.

~The man was wearing some rip clothes and have a scarf wrap around his mouth. "Well aren't you a cutie!" He said.

~Jack try to hit him but the pain from his chest. Jack was in too much pain to even talk "L-Let M-me G-go."

~The men smirks "Nah, your eyes will make me a lot of money. My little pet~" The man Tile Jack head back making Jack open his mouth

~Jack was screaming for help. "Here this will clam you down." The man pour some special liquid into Jack mouth.

~Left than a minute Jack pass out. Jack was laying on the floor, the men bend down and grab Jack face. "Hmm... your perfect. To be all mine."

~The man tie Jack up and put him over his shoulder. He look around, "My job here is done."