~85~

~Jack look at Mark tears was falling from his eyes, Mark look at Jack. "I love you so much my angel." Jack smiles and blushes.

~Mark slowly grab Jack face and pulled him into a kiss, the people of the kingdom saw and cheered at their new Royal kings.

~Jack kiss Mark back, he wrap his arms around Mark neck. Mark slowly pulled away and look at Jack beautiful blue eyes.

~Mark smiles and hold Jack, Mark look at the people of the kingdom "By the power of the king I will protect and care this kingdom with my heart!"

~People cheered and clapped. Mark and Jack hold hand and walk in the castle with Felix and Mariza.

~Felix and Mariza hold hand and look at Mark and Jack. "The kingdom is now is now in your hands." Felix said.

~"Don't worry, me and Felix will still stay in the castle. Now that both is you are the new royals that make me and Felix Grand Royals." Mariza said with a smile.

~"Wow Grand Royal, I feel old!" Felix said in a joke. Mariza playful slap Felix arm "Ha Ha very funny."

~Felix look at Mark and Jack "Me and Mariza are going to be in my office,ok" Mark and Jack nodded and Felix and Mariza left.

~Mark wrap his arm around Jack waist and look at Jack eye. "I'm so lucky to have a angel." Mark said.

~Jack blushes "I'm so lucky I'm found a knight." Jack and Mark slowly move closer. Mark kiss Jack, Jack kiss back with more passion.