~102~

~Mariza smiles and got off her throne and Walk to Jack mom. "May we all have a cup of Tea and talk more."

~Jack Mother smiles "Of course your highness." Felix smiles and walk up to Mariza "Good Job my queen."

~Mariza smiles at Felix. Soon the five of them Went to the Royal dinning table to have a cup of tea.

~Jack and Jack mom sat next to Each other and Mark sat next to Jack mom. Felix and Mariza sat in front of them.

~Jack mom couldn't believe she was in a Royal castle. Jack smiles at everyone "Everyone this is my Mother."

~Felix smiles "I know." Mariza smiles "I also know." Jack raise his eyebrows "How?" Mariza giggle "First, you screamed "Mom!" In the Royal hall."

~"And second,the moment she got your invite. She came as soon as she could here." Jack mother felt guilty "Hehe sorry."

~Mariza smiles at her "It not a problem." Jack mother smiles. Felix said "She came her early while you were "Busy" with something."

~Mark blushes and look Away, Same with Jack. Jack mother giggle and turn to look at Jack and Mark.

~"Don't worry sweetie, I know. And I'm perfectly happy for two of you." Jack mom smiles.

~Mark turn to Jack mom and smiles. Jack look at his mom, his face was red.