~47~

~Jack and Mark were on the couch, Jack stood up and pulled out a box under the couch. He opens it, it was full to the top of goods and jewels.

~Jack look at Mark, "All of this cause so much damage..." Mark saw the sadness of Jack eye, Mark lean forward and kiss Jack on the lips.

~"What happened in the Past, Stay in the past." Mark said. Jack smiles a bit "I love you my teddy bear." Mark kiss Jack lips again "I love you my kitten." All of a sudden both prince heard a knock on the door.

~After a knock, Noah kick the door down. Noah wall in and saw Jack and Mark on the couch. Noah cross his arm and smirks "Well Well Well who do we have here?" Amelia walk inside the room, her hand was behind her back holding the necklace.

~Mark got in front of Jack and pulled his swords to point at Amelia and Noah. Amelia smirks at The prince "Well it look like we have two Royals." Mark yelled "You Fucking destroyed my kingdom!" Amelia smiles "Oh Honey, I didn't destroy it. I just made it much better."

~Mark was filled of angry, he swing his swords at Amelia. But she jump back. "Oh I guess the cat want to play" Mark swing his sword At Amelia, but she jump on the roof. "Let play" Mark and Amelia was fighting outside. Noah and Jack was inside the cabin.

~Noah hold out a knife to Jack "You used to be one of us, but no! You have to become a fucking Royal!" Jack pulled out his own knife under the couch, both knife hit each other.

~"I changed, I'm not a fucking thief anymore!" Jack screamed. Noah and Jack walk in a circle look at each other. "Before we have to fucking work to get the things we want! And NOW you just Sit on your ass and things come to you!" Noah yelled. Jack attack Noah but Noah block the attack.