~70~

~Amelia growled and smirks. "Well I guess we better take over this kingdom." Noah smile and look at Amelia "Your right."

~Felix quickly grab Mariza hand and Mark quickly grab Jack hand. Felix and Mark ran into the castle.

~Felix yelled "This way!" Felix led everyone to a door that lead to the secret pathway.

~Felix open the door and everyone jump in. Everyone was down and Felix closes the door above them.

~Mark white suit was dirty and ripped. Mark look at Jack and saw his thief clothes ripped a little.

~Mark starting to cry and look at Jack "My angel, I'm so sorry! I just want you to lived and I have no other choice! And!"

~Jack put his hand over Mark mouth "My knight I understand all that matter right now is that your with me." Jack softly smiles. Mark wiped his tear and smiles at Jack.

~Felix look at them "There is a weapon room in the castle, and I know there a door that goes to it." Mariza hold Felix hand.

~Mariza said "The weapons room have bows and arrows, the bows and arrows with help us to knock the crowns on their heads."

~Mark hold Jack hand, he noticed his ring. Jack diamond have a crack in the middle. Mark look at Jack "Jack your ring..."

~Jack smile "It alright my teddy bear I still loved it will all my heart." Jack smiles. Mark smiles back and quickly kiss Jack cheek. "Love you my Angel."