~48~

~Mark and Amelia was still fighting. Amelia was about to grab her bag of black powder but Mark cut it off.

~Amelia got mad "Oh you don't want to push my buttons!" Amelia start to kick and push Mark but he block every attack.

~Noah and Jack was still fighting "We used to be a team! You fucking betray us!." Jack yelled back "I didn't betray you! I just change! And you can't fucking deal with it!."

~Jack and Noah attack but their knife hit again. "Admit your just jealous! Because I change into someone you want to become!"

~Noah got mad he kick Jack through the window. Jack back hit the window and he rolled outside. The Window made a loud crash. Mark and Amelia heard and turn to see Jack on the floor. Mark saw Jack hurt.

~Noah yelled "You may be a Royal! But I'm the better fighter!" Jack back was full of cuts, he slowly stood up "You Become a Monster!"

~Noah jump on Jack pinned him to the ground. Noah hold Jack arms from the back. Jack was crying because of the pain on his back.

~Noah look at Mark, Mark was full of Anger. Amelia look at Mark, and pulled the necklace out. "Drop down your swords or..." Noah hit Jack back making Jack yelled in pain. Mark saw Jack crying.

~Mark stood up, he drop his sword, Amelia smirks "Good Boy" Mark look Amelia. Jack yelled "No! Mark don't do this!" Mark look at Jack he thought I have no choice. Mark said to Amelia "Let him lived."

~Amelia wrap her arm around Mark neck "Of course my love~" Mark made a mad face to Amelia. Amelia put the necklace around Mark neck. Mark got on the Ground his Hands on his head.

~He felt like something is controlling him, less than a moment Mark stood up, his eyes was not a beautiful brown. Jack yelled Mark name again. Mark eyes was Dark red.