~119~

~Jack mom turns and saw Jack crown on the floor. She quickly walk up to it and pick it up. She look around.

~She look at the window balcony she noticed a small bottle on the floor. She pick it up and read the label. "Sleeping poison."

~Jack mom eyes widen, she ran out to the hallway and was still carrying Jack crown.

~"Guards! Guards! Someone kidnapped my Irish potato!" She yelled.  Felix and Mariza look up and heard Jack mom yelling.

~Jack mom came to Felix and Mariza. "My lord someone kidnapped Jack!" Mark and Tyler heard. Mark look at Jack mom worries "Jack got kidnapped!?"

~Jack mom nodded and was holding Jack crown. Mark ran to Jack room, Tyler ran behind him. Felix and Mariza told every guard to search the castle for Jack.

~"Hold the wedding until we find Jack." Felix said. Mark slammed open the door and quickly look for Jack.

~"My love are you here! Please!" Mark look around and didn't find Jack. "No! Please this can't happen again!"

~Guards search the castle but there was no luck for Jack. Guard Dog sniff the room.

~Mark face was filled with tears, thoughts ran through his head, No! Please! This can't happened to my angel!

~Soon a guard dog pick up a small bottle and Gave to the guards. Felix walk to him "What is it?"

~The guards said "Sleeping poison." Mark heart broken, his face filled with tears. "No my angel...."

~Jack mom was filled with tears, she look down at Jack crown. "My potato... Today was suppose to be the best day of his life and now.."

~Jack mom gave Mark, Jack crown. Mark look at Jack mom they gave each other a hug. Mark hold Jack crown close to his chest.