~40~

~Amelia was in the Cabin, she was making some kind of Necklaces. Noah and Randy walk in and saw Amelia putting a the red stone in the necklace. Randy ask "What that?" Amelia look at Randy, the necklace was in her hands. "This necklace will control ANYMORE who wears it."

~Noah cross his arms "So if Mark where you necklace he going to get control?" Amelia nodded "Yes." Noah sniff the air and quickly cover his nose "Eww what that smell?" Amelia look at Noah, "That the black stone turned into powder."

~Randy ask "Black powder? For what?" Amelia look at Randy "The black powder is knock out powder, who every get hit by it will get knocked out." Noah walk to the black powder on the table. "Not bad princess."

~Amelia hold the necklace up in the air, Amelia could see her face shining on the jewel. Noah look outside "The storm is here." Randy look outside too "It getting stronger and colder." Amelia stood up and put the necklace in her pocket. She put on her hoodie, and her cape is blowing in the wind.

~All the Thief are outside, their face are cover. But all you can see are the eyes. Amelia snap her fingers, all of a sudden a black horse appear. Noah and Randy jump a little. "What with the horse?" Randy said. Amelia smiles and answers "The horse will be our ride to the castle."

~The castle was getting colder, but all that matters is the safety of the people of the kingdom. Felix and Mariza was on their throne, same with Mark and Jack. The knight soon came, "My Lord the storm is still going but we are still working hard." Felix nodded and the knight left.

~Felix saw a maid and ask her something. Soon she came back with his and Mark swords. "Thank you." Said Felix. "Here Mark" Mark grab his swords. Mariza raised his eyebrows "My king why you have your swords?" Felix look at Mariza "My queen I have a feeling that something is going to happen, and I want to get ready.

~Amelia got on the black horse. Soon Randy and Noah got on Their black horse. Amelia snapped her fingers, and look at her army of thief. "Everyone!  We will attack the Royals! Mark my words!" Amelia snap her fingers and less than a moment, half of the army disappear.

~Amelia smirks and look at Noah and Randy. "Let go" Their horse jump in the air,Soon the Horse ran through the forest straight to the castle. Amelia smiles evilly the whole ride.