~28~

~Mark was up bright and early. He saw Jack and smiles he careful got out o bed trying not to wake up Jack. Mark got dress and was walking in the hallway. He heard somethings from the corner. Mark leaned against the wall and peek over and saw that Amelia and Felix was talking. "Hello King Felix" said Amelia "Oh Hello" Felix said "You up early" Amelia nodded.

~Amelia was talking to Felix but her eyes was on his crown. "King Felix, may I ask you a question?" Felix back up a little said "Umm...go ahead" Amelia clear her throat "How do I being Prince Mark Partner?" Felix heard and walk back a little "Umm...you do know he is in a wonderful relationship. Right?" Amelia nodded.

~"I know, but hope do I change this?" Amelia said. Felix was shocked, Mark heard everything. He was shocked that Amelia said that. Felix answer and cross his arms "We CANT Prince Mark heart choose Prince Jack and their Love for each other is strong nothing can't break it." Mark smile and heard everything that Felix said.

~Amelia crossed her Arm "Really?" Felix face palm "Look Princess Amelia, I don't have time for this. I need to go" Amelia smirks "Oh ok Bye King Felix" Amelia saw that Felix left, she quickly went to her room. Mark heard everything. He was shocked. He thought Amelia like me? But I have ZERO feeling for her. I'm in love with Jack.

~Mark thought really hard. And said "I need to take a quick trip to the kingdom." Mark went to the Royal garden to the horse House. Jack woke up and saw Mark wasn't their, he thought that Mark was probably at the Royal dinning table. So Jack got dress and start walk to the dinning table, he pass Amelia room door.

~The door was a little open, Jack was pass it and heard "Noah, I did it. The king think I "Like" Mark." Amelia said. Jack ear heard, he leaned the walk next to the door and peek in Amelia room. She was sitting on her bed talking on her pocket watch.

~Amelia said "The plan works, The king think I "Like" the Mark" Jack heard and thought I know it! I have a feeling that Amelia like my Boyfriend. But she not going to get away with that. Jack left and went to the dinning table. Noah laugh "Good job, if the king is too busy worrying about you "liking" the prince. Than I will just take the crown, just like that." Amelia said "And soon That you become ruler, me and Mark with live together in the castle. And no one will bother us." Noah laughs evilly "Yes, I could just feel the power!"

~After awhile Amelia hang up and she went to the dinning table. Mark was at the horse house. He went to a beautiful strong White House, he got on. A maid was there, Mark look at the maid. "Tell the others Royals that I took a quick trip to the kingdom, ok" The maid nodded.

~Mark smiles and he got ready,soon the horse start running. Mark felt his hair blowing in the wind. He thought I'm going to one of the Jewelry Store in the kingdom. Mark made it too the kingdom. He was trying to avoid people. Because he didn't want to cause a lot of attention. The maid came to the dinning table and saw that all the Royal were there. He came up to Felix "King Felix, Prince Mark took a quick trip to the Kingdom." Felix look at her "Ok, Thank You." The maid bowed down and left.

~Felix look at everyone "Did Anyone know that Mark left?" Mariza shook her hand and said "I didn't know" Amelia and Tyler also shook their head. Felix turn and look at Jack. Jack said "He didn't told me." Jack soon felt worry about where Mark was. Mark stop at the Best Jewelry store in the kingdom. He left his horse outside, to rest. He walk in, the lady was at the counter and was shocked. She bowed down "H-hello P-prince M-Mark" Mark smiles and said "Hello"

~The lady was excited and Said "What are you doing here, Prince Mark?" Mark Answers Back "I'm looking for a Dimond ring." The lady was excited "Is it for your Boyfriend?" Make nodded. The lady got excited and went around the counter and pull out trays of Amazing Beautiful Rings. Mark look at all and he didn't see anything that caught his attention.

~"I need the best one that You have." Mark said. The lady said "Ok" Soon the lady went to the back of the store and came in with a small glass case. She place it on the counter and opens it. She pulled out the MOST beautiful ring that the whole store had. Mark smiles "That Perfect" That lady careful place that ring in a small Promise ring box and gave it to Mark. "How much is it?" Make said.

~The lady smiles and said "It free!" Mark was shocked "You sure?" The lady smile "The love that you have for Prince Jack is Amazing, True feelings for each other! And if this ring make your love greater,it doesn't need a price." Mark smile and pull the lady into a friendly hug "Thank you" Soon Make said good bye left and made it the castle.