~131~

~Tyler and Felix hug Jack, Felix smiles "Welcome Back Jack." Jack smiles back. Tyler hug Jack "Good to have you back Jack." Jack smiles "Good to be back."

~The caption move the ship to sea and head straight home. Mark wrap his arm around Jack waist. Mark was glad to have his angel back.

~Jack was really glad to be in his teddy bear arms. "Jack I was so worried but now that you in my arms I feel like holding a beautiful angel." Mark said.

~Jack blush a little and turn to Face Mark. "My knight I love you with all my heart." Mark blush and hold Jack close to him.

~"My angel I will never leave you alone ever again." Mark said to Jack ear. Jack smiles "Thank you my love."

~Soon the ship arrived to the kingdom. Felix order the guard to take the snakes to the dungeon.The guard did what they were told. Tyler and Mark, and Jack got off the ship.

~There was a coward of people and right In front was Mariza and Jack mom. Jack mom saw Jack and ran up to him to give him a bear hug.

~"Jack! Your safe!" She yelled. Jack hug back "Yea I'm safe in my teddy bear arms." Jack mom pulled away to see Mark "Thank you so much!"

~Mark smiles and Jack mom hug both Mark and Jack. Mariza look at Felix and said "There is a carriage here to bring everyone to the castle."

~Felix smiles and kiss Mariza cheek "Thank you my queen."