~22~

~Mark and Jack and Emily finished their cup of tea. Emily walk to a small garden chair and sat down. Mark and Jack was holding hands and Jack got a idea. Jack look at Mark and whisper "Markimoo" in a childish voice. Mark quickly turn to face Jack and blushes. Jack smile, Mark move closer to Jack ear "My little Irish Kitten" Jack blushes.

~Mark giggle and soon he felt something softly poking him. He ben down and saw the girl in the yellow dress holding a beautiful flower crown and she was with a girl in a blue dress. The yellow dress girl said "Prince Mark me and my friend made flower crown for you and your boyfriend!" The yellow dress girl gave Mark a beautiful flower crown and the blue dress girl also gave Jack a beautiful flower crown.

~Both girl stood back to see that the prince were wearing their flower crown. The yellow dress girl said "I really hope you like it!" Mark smile and look at the girl "Thank you" The blue dress girls said "It ours thanks for letting my class visit the Royal garden." Jack smiles and saw the two girl walking back to Emily.

~Mark and Jack look at each other. Mark said "You look really adorable" Jack blushes "You look really handsome Markimoo" Soon Mark and Jack crown starting to glow. All the girl saw how the beautiful light shine through the garden. The maid tapped on Emily shoulder teller her that the Royal chef made lunch for her class.

~Emily told all the girl to take a seat and sit down while the maid bring them their lunch. All the girl listen and did what they told. Emily sat at a table eating her lunch. Jack look around the garden and saw some green roses and he decided to smell them. Mark walk up to Emily and sat down at one of the chair of Emily table. A maid bring Mark his Royal lunch.

~Jack smell the green roses, he sigh "It smell like Ireland" soon Jack saw Mark and Emily sitting and eating their lunch. Jack got a idea, he walk behind Mark and slowly pulled his head back making him kiss Mark forehead. Mark blushes and said "My adorable Kitten" Jack blushes and took a seat next to Mark. Emily saw the whole thing and smiles "You two really make a perfect couple." Mark and Jack hold hands under the table and look at Emily and Mark said "Thank you"

~Soon lunch was over. It was time to leave. Emily round up all her students and said "Your highness thank you so much for letting my class visit the Royal garden. It a honor." Mark smiles "Your very welcome." Emily bow down and smiles at Mark and Jack before she left. Jack said "Stay safe!" Emily said "We will your highness!" All the girls screamed "Thank you prince Mark and Jack!" Mark and Jack hold hands and wave bye. Emily and her class left and Mark and Jack saw the door close behind them.

~Jack yawn and start rubbing his eyes "I starting to get tired" Mark look at the time "Wow, time fly bye when having fun." Jack look at Mark while rubbing one of his eyes "Can we go to bed Markimoo" Mark smiles at Jack. Mark got a idea and carry Jack bride style to their bedroom. Jack eyes felt heavy and fell asleep in Mark arms. Mark made it to the bedroom and careful place Jack on the bed. Mark cuddling Jack and whisper "My little adorable Irish kitten." Soon Mark fell asleep.

~Felix and Mariza was in their room, they were sleeping. Every Royal was asleep, everyone except Amelia. Amelia finish reading her book. She walk up to her window she saw the star were out. Amelia smirks "Now I know everything about the Royal crowns. All I need to do is let the others know." Amelia hand was touching the window, she smiles "Soon I will be the queen and Mark will be all MINE and no one will come between us."