~49~

~Mark stood up, his eyes was glowing red. Amelia smiles and look at her handsome Prince Charming. Amelia turn to Noah "Noah let go, I got my Prince Charming."

~Noah raise his eyebrows, Amelia look at Jack "Leave him here to...die" Noah let go of Jack and kick him to hit the side of the Cabin wall. Jack mouth was full of blood.

~Amelia got a idea. Amelia got closer to Mark and kiss him right on the cheek, Amelia move back.

~Jack saw the whole kiss, his eyes was watering. Amelia got on the horse and Mark was right behind her. Noah got in his. The horse jump in the air and ram back to the castle.

~Jack was all by himself, he was alone. Amelia laugh "I did it! I fucking did it! I made Mark all MINE!" Noah laugh "I could taste the power right now!"

~Mark eyes was still dark red, his necklace was glowing. He wrapped his arms around Amelia and kiss her right on the cheek. Amelia smile "Clam down boy, we will have a lot of fun at the castle."

~Jack can't walk, he was in too much pain. He walk inside the cabin to the kitchen. He turn on the sink water and splash water on his back.

~Blood was everywhere... As soon as Jack back was dry Jack wrap himself in The liquid of band aid.

~Jack lean forward and cover his eyes, he lost Mark. "I lost him...I lost him.." Jack eyes was crying...He lost everything he lost his...Teddy bear