~58~

~Felix look at Jack confused "Marriage?" Jack wipe his tears away "That bitch want to fucking marry my teddy bear!" Mariza look at Jack worry "Jack everything will ok! Don't worry!"

~Mariza look at Felix "Right?" Felix sigh and look down "If Mark and Amelia share a kiss of Marriage...their love will be to strong to break."

~Jack heard "No... It can't be true!" Felix slowly nodded. Mariza look at the Kingdom "It getting dark..."

~Felix look at Mariza "I already have a plan, but it going to take all three of us." Mariza screamed "I'm in!"

~Felix look at Jack, Jack was wiped his tears away. "I'm also in!" Felix smiles "Perfect...but we need some material first."

~Felix turned to Mariza "Mariza stay here. If you can look inside the cabin and look for anything that can be in good uses for us."

~Mariza nodded and went into the cabin. Felix look at Jack "Jack your with me, we are going to some cave that I know have good material for us."

~Jack nodded and holding his sword. Felix smiles "I know some caves that not may knows about."

~Amelia was at the castle and was trying on wedding dresses. "Hmm... This one look like a old lady will wear." One of the castle maid was with her.

~Amelia look at her "You Better Bring Me something More Fucking beautiful Than this piece of Shit!" The maid was scared but quickly did what she said.