~59~

~Amelia was trying wedding dress, All the castles maid was scared. Soon Noah knocked on the door. "Come in!" Amelia said.

~ Noah walk in and saw Amelia in a beautiful wedding dress. Noah starting to blush "Wow..."

~Amelia look up "Hm?" Noah clear his throat "Umm...wow, Your so beautiful." Amelia smiles "Thank, but I still look for a wedding dress."

~"Oh yea...your wedding is tomorrow." Noah said sadly. Amelia look at the mirror "I know! I'm so excited!"

~Noah said "Why do you like Mark so much?" Amelia turn to look at Noah "Why wouldn't I like him, he perfect!"

~Noah cross his arm and look away "Oh..." Amelia try the final wedding dress. "I think I found the one!"

~Noah look up "Wow..." Amelia smirks "I bet Mark would love me in this!"

~Noah look away "He would" Amelia smiles "I could just imagine the perfect kiss I will have, the whole kingdom will see!"

~Noah sigh and "I need to do something...later." Amelia wave bye.

~Noah eye was watering "She love Mark...not me. I'm a idiot...a princess like her won't ever like me."

~Felix yelled out "Jack I found it!" Jack jump on a rock and look at what Felix found "What that?"

~Felix said "Black rock to make Black knocked out powder. Help me lift it." Jack nodded and help Felix carry the rock.

~Felix noticed Jack ring. "Jack your ring." Felix said. Jack look at his ring, the diamond was crack in the middle. "It Just a small crack, I still love it"