~52~

~Jack quickly set a fire outside and put all the metal to melt. Jack throw away his ripe up Royal suit and put his Thief outfit. "I'm not a thief anymore, I now protect the people I love."

~Felix and Mariza was still behind bars. Felix look through the small window. All the entrance, even the small window have locks.

~Mariza saw how upset Felix was so she decided to Sing a little song. Felix heard Mariza singing, he smiles a bit.

~So a bird appear at the small window, the bird heard Mariza sing. The bird was took big to fit between the bars.

~Mariza stood up and sing to the bird behind the bar, soon the singing end. "Well hello little bird, could you help unlocked the lock. Please?"

~The bird chirp and used his beak to unlock the lock, He unlock it. Amelia smiles "Thank you so much!" The bird chirp and flew away.

~Mariza open the Small window. Felix plant a kiss on Mariza lips "You sing beautifully my queen."

~Mariza pulled away "Thank you my king but right now we need to save our kingdom!"

~Felix climb out the small window, Mariza ripe her dress to make it not so big,she hold her hand out and Felix help her to get out.

~Felix and Mariza ran through the Royal garden and into the forest. Felix noticed a small cabin on the hill. So Felix and Mariza decided to go to it.

~Felix and Mariza made it to the cabin, and saw a person outside. Jack noticed two figures and got closer, a knife in one of his hand.

~Jack said "Who goes there!" Felix know that voice "Jack!" Jack saw Felix and Mariza running to him. Felix and Mariza hug Jack.

~Mariza said "You ok!" Jack smiles "Yeah" Felix look at Jack "I'm glad that your not serious hurt." The three of them hug each other again.