~113~

~Mark hand move to Jack pants, Mark start slowly pulled Jack pants down. Jack start pulled Mark shirt off making him shirtless.

~Mark start kiss Jack neck while taking his shirt off. Jack was just in boxers. Jack slowly pulled Mark pants down while kiss Mark bare chest.

~Mark move his head back starting to moaned. "Jack..." Both king was now in boxers.

~Jack look at Mark "Yes?" Mark kiss Jack neck and start sucking it. Jack moving his head back.

~Jack start moaning "Mark..." Jack was playing with Mark hairs. Jack smirks and got a idea.

~Jack start rubbing his ass against Mark cloth cock. Mark start to moan, Mark was biting his lips.

~Mark face was red "Jack let me f-fuck you." Jack smirks and look at Mark "What was that?"

~Mark look at Jack "Let me fuck you little ass." Jack smile and kiss Mark chest. Mark and Jack pulled each other boxers down.

~Mark made Jack Ben down in bed and slowly move his dick inside of Jack. Jack moaned and start biting his lips. "Daddy, fuck me!"

~Mark start moving his dick backwards and forwards. Jack was holding on the bed, he was moaning.

~Mark slowly pulled dick out and turn Jack up. Mark put Jack Hand over his head. Mark start kissing and sucking Jack neck.

~Jack got a idea and made Mark sit on the bed. Jack look at Mark Dick and got a idea.

~Jack start sucking and licking Mark dick, making Mark moaned.