~45~

~Mark and Jack made it the cabin, Jack jump off the horse and open the door, it was empty. Jack walk in to his room and came back with a liquid that can help heal Mark arm faster. Mark jump off the horse and walk in.

~Jack was in the couch, he pour the liquid on some band aid and look at Mark. Mark smiles and hold his Arm out. "This might hurt a little" Jack said. Mark look at Jack "Thank you my love." Soon Mark arm was wrap in the brand aid.

~Mark look around the cabin, "So this was where you were before you become a Royal." Jack lean back on the couch "Yeah, me Noah and Randy uses too steal and cause some damage to get what we wanted." Mark know that Jack was thief before but right now he a Royal.

~Mark look around and and smell something. "Umm Jack what that smell?" Jack look up and sniff the air. He quickly got up and went to the place of the smell. "Black powder..." Mark raised his eyebrows "Black powder?"

~Jack nodded "Black powder is knocked out powder. I know that sense from anywhere, we used to used a lot when stealing." Jack look down, he felt so bad. He know realized all the horrible things that he did in the past.

~Mark noticed Jack feel down, he hug him from behind. Mark whisper in his ear "My Kitten what wrong?" Jack turn to see Mark "I can't believe I was a thief." Jack said. Mark wipe the tears "My angel that was the past."

~Jack slowly pulled away "When I was little, I have a hard childhood. I lost many things that can't be replaced. I didn't have much and thief hood was the only way to survive. So after awhile I turn into one. We cause so many damage without thinking about the others."

~Jack face was full of tears, Mark wipe the tears away. "My love, now you can change all that." Mark slowly grab Jack face and got closer. Mark plant a soft kiss on Jack lips. Jack melted into the kiss.

~Soon both prince slowly pulled back and Mark smile "I will always be by your side, not matter what." Jack hug Mark tightly. "I love you my knight."