~110~

~Soon the carriage made it to the bakery. Everyone went in and saw all the amazing cake on display.

~Inside smells amazing, Jack was in heaven. Jack couldn't believe the amazing smell "This place smell amazing!"

~Jack look around and saw a cake that he wanted. He pulled Mark and said in a little kids Voice "Mark! Can we have that one!"

~Mark look at Jack he smiles "Yes my little angel." Jack got excited. Soon a man came to them.

~"Do you need anything?" He said. Mark turn to see him "Yes we want to buy that one." He pointed to the one Jack wants.

~He smiles "Ok, Do you want anything else?" Jack turn to him "Can I have a slice of Any chocolate cake you have?"

~He smiles "Ok." He left and took the cake to get it ready to take.

~Jack look at Mark and smiles "I love cake." Jack said like a little kid.

~Mark chuckles "Your So adorable My angel." Jack blushes "Your handsome teddy bear."

~Jack saw his mom sitting in a small table drinking coffee. Mark and Jack join her.

~She noticed Mark and Jack. "Here I buy you guys some coffee." She said with a smiles. Mark said "Oh you shouldn't have."

~She smiles "It ok, I wanted too." Soon the three of them drink their coffee and waited for their cake to be ready to take.