~60~

~Amelia was up bright and early, she just can't wait for her wedding this afternoon.

~Amelia though, I have everything I ever wanted. All the power I can have and a handsome soon be my husband.

~Amelia saw Randy in the hallway. Randy noticed Amelia "Hey here come the bride!" Amelia playful slap Randy arm.

~"Ha ha ha Very Fun." Amelia said, she look around "Hey where Noah?" Randy look at Amelia "I don't know I didn't see him all morning."

~Amelia look at Randy confused "I just me or is Noah acting weird?" Randy look at Amelia "He just need time to sort out his feeling."

~Noah was on the roof "Why do I get so Jealous when Amelia talk about Mark, I know I like her."

~Noah look at the kingdom "I don't like her... I'm in love with her."

~Jack and Felix was at the cabin, Mariza was making the rock into powder. Felix hands was red and hurt a lot, but he didn't let that get to him.

~Jack was outside, he sharping his knife. "Today...is the day I will stop the wedding." Felix look at Jack outside "Jack it finish!" Jack heard and went in.

~The black powder was ready, Felix put it into a small bag. "Here" He gave a bag To Mariza and Jack.

~Jack took the bag. "The wedding will be today this afternoon." Felix look at Jack "I already made the plan."

~Mariza quickly stood up "Oh I almost forgot, I found these while you been looking for the material." Mariza pulled out a two big boxes.

~One open to a long hard silver sword, it was Noah and the other open to many different kinds of smoke bombs, and it was Randy.