~27~

~Mark and Jack and Tyler were all in the game room. Tyler look around and say the pile of games "Woah! This is your collection Mark!? This is awesome!" Mark smile "Pick one, that we can play." Jack was holding Mark  hand, looking around the game room. It was huge full of arcade machine and full of the newest games.

~Tyler went through Mark game console and Collection "Wow Mark, you a true gamer." Mark laugh and look at Jack, Jack look up and smiles. Jack whisper in Mark ear "My knight is A amazing Gamer" Mark blushes and all of a sudden was carrying Jack bride style. Jack was jump with the sudden carried but soon look at Mark and smiles.

~Mark smiles back  and kiss Jack. Jack move into the kiss and soon they were making out. Tyler pulled out a game and saw Mark carrying Jack. And they were making out. Tyler clear his throat and Mark and Jack heard. Soon Mark put Jack down. Both prince was blushes. Tyler laughs, and hold the game to Mark "Let play this one." Mark took the game, it was Super Smash Bros.

~Mark smiles and walk to the TV and he was starting to put on the game. Tyler and Jack sat on the couch, watching Mark putting the game on and Tyler look at Jack "Jack Thank You" Jack quickly look at Tyler in confused "Thank me for what?" Tyler chuckles "Thank for taking care of Mark and being his partner." Jack smiles "Well I do really love him with all my heart."

~Tyler smirks and gave Jack a bro hug. Tyler whisper in Jack ear "Thank you so much for taking care of Mark." Jack smiles. Soon Mark got the game setup and was ready to play. He headed a controller to Jack and Tyler. Soon the Three of them start playing the game.

~Woods~

~Noah and Randy was in their cabins. Randy was making more smoke bomb, Noah was leaning against the window and was sharping his Knife. Noah look at the window through the window and smirks "I guess Jack forgot about us."
Randy quickly turn and see Noah "Don't say that he can't forget about us, can he?" Noah shrugged "I don't know" Noah lean against a wall "I still remember when Jack was with us, helping us steal and being a thief. That how we survived."

~Noah and Randy decided to walk outside. Both of them climb a tree and look at the castle. Noah "Soon I will be the ruler of that kingdom" Randy looked confused "Isn't Amelia going to be queen?" Noah look at Randy "She going to be queen, and she will have Mark to all to herself and I will the ruler that everyone have to respect."

~Noah said "King Felix Crown have a lot of power that many people can't handle, but if I have that kind of power... I will ruled the whole kingdom." Noah laugh in a evil way. "Soon I will have the power...Soon"
Noah and Randy walk back to their cabin it was getting dark.

~Castle~

~Mark laugh "I WIN AGAIN!!" Tyler got mad "Shut Up! I told you my Hand slip!" Mark smirks at Tyler "Yea keep telling yourself that." Tyler sat on the couch and cross his arms. Jack was mad also "OH FUCK YOU!!" Mark was still laughing and smirks at Jack "How hard?" Jack start blush red.

~Jack got red and Mark soon came up to him "My little kitten is turning red." Jack said "Shut up" and playful slap Mark arm. Tyler yawn and said "What time it is" Mark check the time "Wow is late, we play video game all day." Tyler and Mark and Jack decided to go to their room and call it a day. Mark and Jack hold hands to their room and sleep. Tyler went to his room and sleep. Soon Mark start cuddling Jack in bed and they start to fall asleep.