~111~

~Soon the cake was finished. The baker can to them and said "Ok the cake is ready!"

~Mark and Jack got out their seat and went to pay. Jack mom smiles. "Ok we have the cake and flowers. I think that everything. And if we do miss anything Felix and Mariza will take care of it."

~Jack and Mark, Jack mother went in the Carriage. The carriage start moving to the castle.

~While the carriage was moving, Jack soon fell asleep on Mark shoulder. Jack was fast asleep. Mark kiss Jack cheek.

~Jack smiles in his sleep. Jack mother was smiling "I can't wait for you guys wedding, you two will protect this kingdom."

~Mark smiles "Thanks." Mark put his arms around Jack waist. Jack was now on Mark lap.

~Jack rest his head on Mark chest. Jack mom smiles "I'm so happy that Mark found someone that he can be loved."

~Mark smiles and look at Jack. "I support to be the lucky one to find a angel."

~Jack smiles in is sleep. "Love angel with you beautiful blue eyes." Mark said.

~Soon the carriage made it to the castle. Jack mom got out and Mark carry Jack out.

~Soon some knight carry the flowers and Cakes into the kingdom. Felix and Mariza was waiting.

~Felix and Mariza smiles at Everyone. "Everything is ready for the wedding for tomorrow."

~Jack mom smiles "Perfect." Mark was carrying Jack "Thanks Felix and Mariza." Jack mom yawn. "I getting tired."