~32~

~Mark and Jack hold hand to the dinning table, soon a maid brought them their food. Mark starting to eat, he noticed Jack eating he thought that Jack look cute. Mark got a idea and got a spoon of cake and move it too Jack mouth. "Say Ahh!" Mark said with a smile. Jack look at Mark and got embarrassed, but he did what he told "Ahh" Mark move the spoon into Jack mouth.

~Jack ate the cake in the spoon. Mark smile "I love you my Irish Kitten" Jack blushes and said "I love you my knight." Soon A maid tap on Mark shoulder, "Prince Mark King Felix wants to see you." Said the maid. Mark nodded and soon the maid left. Mark turn to look at Jack. Jack smiles and said "I wait for you in our room ok?"

~Mark smiles and kiss Jack cheek. Mark stood up and went to Felix office. Jack got up and went to Their room. Mark made it too Felix office, he open the door and saw that Felix was at his desk.

~Felix saw Mark and smiles said "Mark I call you in here for something important. That we to talk about." Mark look at Felix confused. "Something Important? Like what?" Felix open his mouth and soon got cut off. Amelia was at the door "Hello King Felix! Hello Prince Mark~"

~Felix quickly look at Amelia and said in a low heavy voice "Hello Princess Amelia." Mark turn to face Amelia "Hello Amelia" Amelia smile and walk in, she plan a fake trip. She trip on Mark but Mark caught her. "Oh I'm sorry!" Amelia said. Mark smile "It no big deal" Mark look at Felix and Felix saw that Amelia plan that trip. Amelia was staring at Felix in a mean way.

~Amelia said "It getting late, I need to go! Bye!" Amelia quickly left. Felix sigh and look at Mark, "Mark can I talk to you later?" Mark nodded. Soon Mark left and went to his room to see Jack. Jack was sitting on his bed, waiting for Mark to come. He heard someone is knocking on the door. Jack thought is was Mark so he quickly ran up to it and open it.

~Amelia was waiting outside, Jack was shocked. Amelia gave Jack a mean smirks and lean into Jack ear "That ring is suppose to Be Mine" Jack didn't move. Amelia smile and left. Jack look at his hand, the ring was shine. Jack truly Love Mark with all his Heart. Soon Mark open the door and saw Jack on the bed.

~Mark came up to Jack and said "What wrong my Kitten?" Jack look up and saw Mark, he jump up and wrap his arms around him. Jack look up and said "I love you so much" Mark smile and look down at Jack "I love you will all my heart." Soon it was getting dark, Mark and Jack was getting ready for bed. Mark look outside and saw all the stars was out, he turn to see Jack was on the bed, Mark soon got a idea.