~124~

~It was early in the morning, Jack woke up and was still tie up. He look up his arms was turning red, it was in pain.

~Jack look around Jackson was gone. Jack slowly squeeze his hand out of the ropes and got up. Jack squeeze his foot through the ropes.

~Jack was free, he look around and saw Jackson lying on the floor. Great I thought he was gone Jack thought. Jack careful got off the bed.

~Jack neck hurts a little. Jack was about to touch the door, all of the sudden Jackson cover Jack mouth.

~Jackson pin Jack to a walk and look at him, straight in the eyes. He chuckles "Look like my kitten was to escape."

~Jack slap Jackson arm, "Nobody Call me kitten expected my love!" Jackson rub his arm and look at Jack. "But my little Jack your mine remember... All mine."

~Jack move back and was now leaned against the wall. "Don't you dare." Jack said with a serious face. Jackson chuckles "Oh come on my love, just a little touch."

~Jack slap Jackson Arm again but harder. "Never." Jackson was getting serious. "Look I just need you to get into somethings."

~Jack was mad now, his royal wedding suit was rip and dirty. "Never." Jackson look at his Feet and made a creepy smiles "Ok I warn you..."