~62~

~Jack, Felix and Mariza took everything they needed to complete the plan.

~Felix and Mariza start running while Jack was jumping in the trees, Jack though don't worry my teddy bear I'm coming.

~Amelia was all ready, "Look at me! I'm this kingdom new fucking beautiful queen!" Randy was leaning against the wall.

~Soon he heard someone in the hallway, he look out it was Noah. "Hey Noah where you been?"

~Noah look at Randy "Randy can I talk to you?" Randy nodded and went with him. "I can't control my feelings for Amelia it taking over me."

~"I have all the power I every wanted but my feelings are controlling me. I'm can't even control my head." Noah said.

~Randy look at Noah "Bro Just tell her what you really feel." Noah shook his head "I can't, she love Mark and there nothing I can do about it"

~Randy playful slap Noah arm "Come on let get ready before the wedding will start." Noah slowly nods, tears were running down his face.

~Amelia walk out the roof in a Amazing beautiful Wedding dress, she was holding Mark hand. He was wearing A amazing white Royal suit.

~Amelia look at Randy and Noah they were in their suit. Amelia smiles "Let This wedding happen!"

~Amelia pulled Mark closer "My love we will soon he the newest Royal MARRIED couple on this kingdom."

~Mark look at Amelia, his eyes were still dark red "I can't wait my love!"