~65~

~Felix Found the door that go to the roof "Here it is!" Jack and Felix push it open.

~The three of them heard weddings bells ringing, Felix whisper "The wedding..."

~The three of them hide under table, Jack pick up the cloth and look through. He saw Amelia in a wedding dress holding Mark hand.

~Jack growls "That Bitch" Felix put his hand on Jack shoulder "Dude clam down we don't want to blow our covers"

~Mariza grab her bag of Black powder, She was ready if anything happens.

~Soon Amelia start to talk again,"The wedding will begin now!" Soon a priest walk to them, holding his book.

~The priest start to talk "Everyone Today is a very important day. Today is the wedding of Princess Amelia and Prince Mark."

~Amelia and Mark hold hands and look at each other with a smile. The priest said "Do you Princess Amelia take prince Mark to be your husband to love, treasurer and always be on his side no matter what."

~Amelia smiles "I do" The Priest smiles "Do you Prince Mark take Princess Amelia to be your Wife to love, treasurer and always be on her side no matter what."

~Mark smiles "I do." Jack can't help it anymore, anger was filled with him, The priest close his book, "I now made you Wife and Hus-"

~"NOT SO FAST!" Jack jump out the table. He was standing on the table. "I OBJECT!"