~71~

~Felix and Mariza was in front of Mark and Jack. They were walking to the weapon room. Mark look around "Wow it been a long time since I been here."

~Felix turn to look Mark "Your right, it been a long time." Mark hold Jack hand tightly. Jack smile at his boyfriend.

~Felix was the door that open to the weapons room. Felix open the door and pop his hand out to see if anyone was there.

~Felix saw two thief looking around the weapons room, one was holding a sword. And the other one was just looking.

~Felix put his head back down and look at everyone "There two thief in there." Mariza smiles "Let me handle this."

~Mariza jump out the door and start attack the thief. Mark and Jack, Felix heard Mariza attack.

~Mariza said "It cleared!" Felix open the door and saw The thief on the floor knocked out. "That my queen" He smiles.

~Mark and Jack came out and saw Felix kiss Mariza on the forehead.

~"Well here all the weapons that castle have, we need is the bows and arrows." Felix said.

~Everyone nodded and start to look around. Felix and Mariza found a pair of bows and with silver arrows.

~Mark and Jack didn't find any bows or arrows. "I guess we need more bows or arrows." Felix said.

~Soon Mark and Jack found Diamond Sword. Mark look at Felix "Me and Jack will used These diamond swords, ok." Felix nodded.