~51~

~Jack was still at the cabin, he clam down a bit but without Mark it hard. Jack lean forward and bend down and out the corner of his eye, he spotted something.

~Jack move closer and pull it out, it was his crown. "Well..I guess this fell off when Noah kick me to the window." Jack place the Crown on the table.

~Jack went to his room, he dig through all the trash and broke parts from his cabin. Jack pulled out his old box of knifes, he remembers making them with Noah.

~Jack throw the box across the room. "I still can't believe I was part of their team." Jack heard something, he turn to see his crown. It was glowing green.

~Jack got closer and hold his crown. The silver heart inside of the front green jewel was glowing. Jack look through the silver heart.

~All of a sudden, he saw Amelia kissing Mark on the cheek through the silver heart. Jack got mad though that bitch need to fuck off!

~Jack walk outside, he saw the kingdom burn, destroy. Jack smell something, he turn to see a small bag of black smoke "Well I guess Amelia fucking forgot something."

~Jack grab the bag and thought of a idea. He went straight to his room. "If I can make knife than a could make a sword, but it going to take time."

~Jack decided to go to Noah room, Everyone have their room so we won't goes to each other, except we have a reason.

~Jack look around Noah room. "Noah Always have the best weapons out the group." Jack look under Noah bed "Lookie what we have here."

~Jack open the box it was full of Hard, strong, sharp Metal. He thought if I melt all these kind of metal it will make a powerful sword.