~15~

~Morning~
~Mark woke up and saw that Jack was in his arms still asleep. Mark whisper in Jack ear "My adorable Angel wake up" Jack heard and slowly woke up. Mark look at Jack and saw how cute he look, Mark plant a soft kiss on Jack forehead and got up. Mark look at Jack And said "My Love today is the big day"

~Jack got up and hug Mark and said "I'm nervous, my prince...what if the town people don't like me?" Mark look at Jack "My Love...your a angel with your gorgeous blue eye...your amazing green hair...and that beautiful smile. I don't see why the town people won't like you...trust me my love...they will like you"

~Jack hug Mark tight and tear were running down Jack face. His heart was beating as fast as it can. Mark softly grab Jack face and move into a kiss. The kiss felt so warm and full of passion. Mark hug Jack and saw the tears were still running down Jack face.
"Don't cry my love" Jack look at Mark and smiles "These are tears of joy"

~Both smiles and move in too another kiss. Less than moments there were a knocked on the door. Felix walk in and saw that Mark and Jack were kissing. Felix smirks and said "Well I think you two have fun" Mark and Jack blush and Felix laughs. "Anyway today the big day" Felix look at Jack smile. Jack felt better. "Anyway meet me at the Royal dinning table ok" Mark and Jack nodded and Felix left the room.

~Mark and Jack got dress and hold hand walking to the Royal dinning table. They open the door and saw that Felix and Mariza and Amelia were already waiting for them. Mark and Jack walk in still holding hand. Everyone was smiling accept Amelia, she was starring at Jack but in unpleasing way. Everyone soon ate their meals.

~Felix stood up and start to speak "Today is the day of People of the kingdom will meet our new Royal members Jack, and to celebrate it we will held a festival. Mariza spoke "Before the festival will start we all will be on the roof so everyone could see our new Royal member." Jack got nervous and look at Mark. Mark smile and whisper in Jack ear "Don't worry I will be here my love" Jack smile and hold Mark hand.

~Felix stood up "Well the festival will start soon let all get ready ok?" Everyone nodded and Mark and Jack went back to their room to get ready same with Felix and Mariza. But Amelia have something else to do.
Amelia went to her room and pulled out a pocket watch. But this pocket watch wasn't any original pocket watch it was a walkie talkie.

~Amelia laid on her bed and smile and start to speak to the pocket watch. "The plan is working"
Other Side Of The Pocket Watch
Noah smiles and said "Perfect...just perfection" Amelia answer "The crowning will happen on top of the castle roof so everyone could see" Noah look out from the cabin window looking at the castle from the wood "So who is the new Royal person?"

~Amelia answers "Some Guy name "Jack" with green hair and blue eye" Noah was shocked "Wait!? The new Royal person is named "Jack?" Amelia said "Yes and he also Prince Mark Partner" Noah though The last time I saw Jack we were getting chase by the Royal guards and saw him getting pin down and Now he a prince. "Amelia stick with the plan and soon...(Smirks) Prince Mark will be all yours..."

~Amelia stood up and laugh in a evil way, walking up to a mirror "Soon prince Mark will be all to myself! And no one will take him away from me" Noah smirk "You get your prince...I will get a crown.." Amelia and Noah laugh,
Amelia hang up and smirks and touch the mirror "Oh Mark...soon you will be all mine...." Amelia got ready and she didn't notice that Felix was outside from her door and he heard everything.