~17~

~Everyone was in the roof, Felix and Mariza was holding hands. Mark and Jack was behind them. Amelia was close but not too close. All the Royals noticed everyone from the kingdom arrived, all of them screaming and clapping and smiling. Everyone heard the guards shouting "Everyone the Royals have arrived!"

~Jack was nervous he could felt his heart racing and thought I can't believe this is really happening. Mark noticed Jack being nervous and plants a kiss on the cheek and whisper "Don't worry my love...I'm here if you need me" Jack heard and smile. He felt better and whisper "Thank you my knight in shining armor"

~Felix and Mariza walk up closer to see everyone. Everyone was clapping and screaming. Felix start to talk "My Peoples of our beautiful kingdom, thank you for coming tonight, I'm very grateful that all you came." Everyone was smiling and screaming. Felix smile and start to talk again "As many as you may know that their is some kind of red/black smoke that is spreading through out our kingdom. And that smoke is making many of you sick and unhappy"

~"So in power of the the Royals we are having a festival to make all of you smile and be happy" Felix said and smile. His crown start glowing a blue light that shine in the night. People cheered. Jack noticed the glow and thought is was amazing. "Before the festival will start we want you to know the new Royal person of the castle" Mariza said and soon smiles. Her crown start glowing a pink light that glow in the night.Felix smile at Mariza and plant a soft kiss on lips. Peoples saw and start cheering. Jack saw both crowns glowing It was so awesome.

~Felix look at the people of the kingdom and said "In power of the king of the kingdom, I want to show you all the new Royal members of the castle. Please put your hands together for Sean William McLoughlin." Jake was nervous but felt amazing and walk up and saw all the people looking at him "Everyone I'm your new Royal prince and I'm Prince Jake! And I'm really grateful to be the person the crown choices, to help build this kingdom and protect all the wonderful people that lived here."

~People Cheered. Jack smiled at everyone and felt his crown glowing, it was glowing a green light. Mark walk up next to Jake and said "Hello Everyone, thank you for coming and I hope you will have a wonderful time." Mark crown soon glow a red light.

~Mark look at Jake and smile and hold his hand and plant a kiss on his cheek making him blushes. Felix and Mariza hold hands and start to wave to the people same with Mark and Jack. All the crowns was glowing in the night.

~Amelia was all way in the back. And cross her arms, she giggle and pulled out her pocket watch and Said "The plan is working. All of theirs crowns are glowing in the night"
Other side of the pocket watch
Noah smiles and said "I know I could see it all the way from here" Noah was sitting on the tree look at the castle. Randy was in the cabin, getting his smoke bomb. Amelia said "The king already introduce the people of the new Royal prince" Noah smirks "Oh really?" Amelia answers back "Yes and soon the festival will start" Noah said "Me and Randy are going to visit the festival and have a little fun, ok" Amelia answered "When Jack is alone we strike, right?" Noah laughs in a evil way "Amelia...we are just going to wait for the right moment"

~Felix said "The festival will begin! And I hope everyone will have a fun time!" Amelia said"Festival is starting" Noah said "I know, see you later" Amelia put her pocket watch away. Everyone was excited. Mark kiss Jack Cheek again and Felix kiss Mariza lips softly. Everyone saw and cheer. Felix smile at everyone and shouted "The festival will begin!"