~20~

~Morning~

~Mark and Jack were still asleep, Mark was cuddling Jack, holding him close to his chest. Mark softly rest his head on Jack head. Jack was so small and adorable. Mark felt like he was cuddling with a kitten.

~Felix knocked on the door. Mark said "You may come in" Felix open the door and saw that Mark was cuddling with Jack. Felix walk in and smirks "You two do make a really cute couple" Mark smiles at Felix "Thanks" Felix look at Mark "Mark there is guest from the kingdom who would like you to do a favor for"

~Mark careful got off the bed trying not to walk up Jack. "Really? Well tell them I will arrive soon" Felix nodded and left. Mark got dressed and saw how Jack was still asleep. Mark smiles and before he left the room. He left a little note saying "Good Morning my Adorable kitten" next to Jack and soon left.

~Mark walk to the Royal hall and saw that Felix and Mariza was already sitting on their throne. Mark sat on his throne and told the guards to let the guest in. The guards did what they are told. A young woman came in and bow down "Prince Mark may I ask a small favor" Mark look at the young woman "What is the favor? The young woman stood up and said "I'm a teacher of a small girl school from the Kingdom. And all the students have amazing grades and they were asking if there could visit the Royal garden?" Mark look at Felix and Felix smiles.

~Mark walk up to the woman "You may visit the Royal garden" The young woman stood up with joy "T-thank you Prince Mark! The children will be very excited!" Mark smiles and soon his crown glow a red light. Jack woke up and saw the note. He smiles and blushes soon he got dress and decided to walk to the Royal hall.

~Felix and Mariza walk up to the young woman. Felix said "You can come to the Royal garden this afternoon if that ok?" The woman look at Felix and said "Yes! It perfect." Mariza smiles and "I wish you all to have a wonderful time" The woman look at Mariza "Thank you your highness"Jack made it the Royal hall and walk in.

~He open the door and saw that a young woman was smile at Mark and Felix and Mariza was holding hands leave the Royal hall. Jack got jealous and a little mad. He walk to Mark and The woman and kiss Mark cheek. Mark was surprised to see Jack suddenly kiss his cheek but quickly kiss Jack cheek in front of the woman.

~The woman smile at the both of them. Jack was confused he thought the woman will be mad. Mark hold Jack hand and said "So this afternoon bring your student to the Royal garden ok?" The woman look at Mark "Yes! Your highness." The young woman left the two of them alone.

~Jack look at Mark confused. Mark look at Jack "That woman will bring her students to visit the Royal gardens" Jack sigh and start to clam down from the jealousy. Jack kiss Mark on the lips. "My knight, I'm hungry may we eat?" Jack said in a childish voice. Mark giggle "Yes, yes we may" The two of them walk to the Royal dinning table while holding hands.

~Amelia was still in her room. She was lying down on her bed thinking about the plan. Amelia decided to stand up and walk around her room because she didn't really explored her room she mainly just sleep and the moment she wake up she leave. Amelia look at the the window and saw that today was a Sunny day.

~Amelia sigh and said " I don't really have a reason to leave my room." Amelia walk around her room, looking at the painting and smelling the flowers in the vase. Amelia eye spotted a bookshelf near the back wall full of books about the castle history. Amelia ran her finger against the book to the last book of the shelf. Amelia eyes widen and saw that her fingers were on the last book. It was all about the Royals crowns.

~Amelia pulled out the book and blew off all the dust off. Amelia smirks "Well...This little book will help me a lot" Amelia look through the book and heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Mariza walk in and saw that Amelia near the book shelfs "Good morning Amelia" Amelia smile "Thank you" Mariza look at Amelia "There is going to a be a teacher and her students visiting the Royal garden."

~Amelia said "Oh" Mariza said "Are you coming?" Amelia quickly answers "I think I'm just going to stay here and read a good nice book, is that ok?" Mariza smiles "Of course it is, it your choice after all. Well I better be going. Bye Amelia." Amelia said "Bye Mariza!" Amelia saw the door close behind Mariza and she quickly jump on the bed and sat down. She look at the book and smirks "Well better get reading"