~24~

~Mark and Felix went to the Royal dinning table and saw that Jack and Mariza were already sitting and talking. Mark saw Jack and he sat next to him, Jack notice and smiles at Mark. Mark smiles back and kiss Jack forehead. Felix and Mariza sat next to each other and smiles at Mark and Jack. Jack blushes, Mark giggle and hold Jack hand.

~Soon after a moment Amelia open the door. Everyone look at her while she was entering. Amelia didn't say a word, she just smiles. But when she sat down she said "Good morning Everyone" Everyone smile back and said "Good morning." Felix didn't really like Amelia and than he look at her "Amelia where is your Kingdom?"

~Amelia quickly look down "Umm...my kingdom isn't really the...kindest or the best." Mariza look at Amelia "Oh how come?" Amelia look at Mariza "All the children of the kingdom don't really have the support of their family members and many don't have a someone to take care of them." Mark and Jack hold hands under the table. Jack didn't really pay attention, he didn't like Amelia. Mark heard but keep looking at Jack.

~"Where is your kingdom?" Felix said. Amelia look at him and "My kingdom is northeast,up high on a hill,in the middle of the forest. Jack heard and though I know that kingdom in the forest but I can't remember anymore. Amelia stood up and said "May I be please exudes? Felix said "You made" Amelia show a small smiles and left. She went straight to her room. Felix and Mariza decided to go to Felix Royal office.

~Felix and Mariza wave bye and left Mark and Jack alone. Mark and Jack were sitting soon A maid tapped on Mark shoulder "Excuse me prince Mark but there is someone to see you." Mark look at the maid "Oh ok, tell them I be right with them." The maid nodded and left.

~Mark and look at Jack and smiles. Jack smiles back. Jack said "Can I come?" Mark nodded "Of course my angel." Mark and Jack hold hands and went to the Royal main hall. Mark sat on his red throne and Jack sat on his green throne. Mark said to the guards "Bring in the guest" The guards nodded and did what he told.

~Soon the guards open the door and a a young handsome men walk through. The men stood up straight and was wearing royals clothes, his head up high. He was wearing a Royal prince crown. He walk up and bow down in front of Mark "Hello Mark" Mark got off his throne and walk up to the young men "Well hello Tyler" Tyler stood up and laughs "Long time no see Mark" Mark was laughing, Tyler gave Mark a hug. Jack saw and got jealous.

~Jack stood up and walk up to Mark and Tyler. And said "Hello" Mark stood backs and said "Tyler this is my boyfriend, his name is Jack and he is the newest member of the Royals." Tyler understood and reach his hand out to Jack. And said "I'm Tyler I'm the prince of the kingdom from the northwest." Jack reach his hand and shake Tyler hand.

~Jack look at Tyler crown and said "Tyler how did you earn your crown?" Tyler answered "I earn the crown by helping all the people from my kingdom" Jack stood Back "Oh ok" Mark look at Tyler "Why did you come?" Tyler look at Mark "I been working r...

~Jack look at Tyler crown and said "Tyler how did you earn your crown?" Tyler answered "I earn the crown by helping all the people from my kingdom" Jack stood Back "Oh ok" Mark look at Tyler "Why did you come?" Tyler look at Mark "I been working really hard and all the people from the kingdom notice. And many say that show have a nice break."

~"So I decided to take theirs words and to come to this kingdom for my break. And to meet up with you again." Mark smiles and Tyler gave Mark another bro hug. Jack notice and got a little mad and Jealous. So he quickly hold Make hand. Mark noticed and smiles at Jack. Tyler look at Mark "Want to play football? Like when we were kids."

~Make smiles and Hold Jack hand "Let go to the Royal garden there a field next to it that we can used" Tyler said "Perfect let go!" Mark and Jack hold hand and walk to the Royal garden. Jack was in Mark right and Tyler was in Mark left. They made is to the Royal garden.