~116~

~Jack smiles and bend down to his mom. "Mom I don't want to see you cry." Jack mom wipe her tears away.

~"You look so handsome, I so happy you found your true love." Jack mom said.

~"I'm going to right in front to see your wedding. Ok my little Irish potato." Jack mom said with a smiles. She wave bye and said "I love you!"

~Jack mom smiles back and yelled "Love you too!" Jack is getting ready and look at his crown. He hold the crown In front of it.

~"Thanks you so much for choosing me to be the king of this beautiful kingdom. Thanks you so much." Jack said to the crown.

~Soon the crown start glowing green. Jack smiles and look outside. Everyone from the kingdom was ready for the kingdom.

~Jack saw people bring gifts for them. Jack put his hand on the window and smiles "Thanks you so much, I will protect each one of you."

~Mark was all ready and have his red crown on. "I'm ready." Mark heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Jack mom open the door.

~"Oh hello Jack mom!" Mark said with a smiles. Jack mom quickly ran to Mark and gave him a hug. She pulled back and said "Thank you so much"

~Mark smiles "It no problem." Jack mom smiles "Today is going to be the big day for my potato. Again thank so much for taking care of my Potato." Mark smiles and gave Jack mom a hug. Jack