~31~

~Mark and Jack was up bright and early. Jack walk up to the mirror, fixing his hair. But he kept look at his finger, the beautiful ring shine so bright. Jack was smiling and turn his head, and saw Mark going to the restroom. Mark said "I'm going to take a shower ok?" Jack nodded and soon Mark came back, he was shirtless. Water was running down His chest. Mark was dying his hair, not noticing that Jack was starring at Him.

~Jack blushes, soon Mark noticed and he turn to face Jack. Jack quickly turn his head around, making Mark laughs. Mark walk to Jack,hugging him from behind. He whispered in Jack ear "You can stare my Angel, After all I'm all Yours~" Jack turn red. "Shut Up my knight."

~Mark laugh and soon both of them got dress. Mark and Jack went to the Royal dinning table and saw everyone there. Felix and Mariza was talking. Tyler was bored and Amelia was reading a book. Felix saw Mark and Jack enter the room and taking their seat. Soon everyone sat down and the food came. Tyler said "I'm going back to my kingdom" Felix said "Oh Man, your break went so fast." Tyler look at Felix and said "I know, but I did have a lot of fun here." Mariza said "I glad that you have a wonderful time here Tyler." Tyler said "Thanks You"

~Amelia look Tyler and shrugs, she didn't say anything. Mark and Jack have Tyler a bro hug. "We have a lot of fun." Mark said. Tyler said "Yea, and I could leave the Kingdom with a smile on my Face." Jack smile at Tyler "Have a safe trip ok?" Tyler smile and nodded and stood up and before he leaves "Hey! Don't forget to invite me to the Wedding!" Everyone was shocked. Amelia closed her book.

~Felix look at Mark and Jack, Jack pulled out his hand. To show everyone the ring on his fingers, it was shining and really beautiful. Mariza stood up and hug Mark and Jack. "I'm so happy for you two!" She said. Felix was smile and came up to Mark and Jack "Well! Congratulations!" Mark smiles "Well I couldn't have done this without a little help."

~Mark face Tyler and Tyler said "It a honer to be part of your purposes moment." Tyler came up to Mark and Jack and gave them a finale bro hug. "Well! Until we meet again! And don't forget to invited me!" Mark laugh "We will!" Tyler smile and soon left. Everyone calm down, and took their seat. Everyone but Amelia, Amelia was walking to her room. She was mad, she made fist. She said in a mad voice "That ring was supposed to be MINE Not his!"

~Felix look at the time and look at Mark "Mark today Your sword master is here, to train you." Mark nodded and stood up. Jack look at Mark "Can I come?" "Of course my Angel." Mark answers. Mark and Jack made it to the field, they both saw a tall strong blonde sword master. Jack wall and sit on the sideline. Mark walk up to the sword master "Hello Again, Eric." The blonde sword master look at Mark and smile "Mark today we going to practice ok?"

~Mark nodded and after a awhile of practicing. Mark got really hot, he saw Jack starring at him. Mark took off his Royal suit Jacket and leave him in a sleeveless shirt. Mark was showing off his muscles. Eric walk up to Mark and said "Let take a break, you got way better Mark." Mark smile and walk up to Jack.

~Jack was leaning against a wall, Mark pulled his hand and puts it next to Jack arm. He look at Jack and smirks "You like what you see~" Jack blush and puts his hands on Mark chest and mumble "Maybe" Mark laugh. Soon after a while the sword master called him, and they got to practice again.

~After a while Mark and Eric was tried, "Not bad Mark, Not bad at all." Said Eric. Mark smile and said "Thanks" "I'm going to go ok, later" said Eric. Mark wave bye, Jack came to Mark "You look handsome out there." Mark blushes "Thank you my angel, but you look adorable when watching me." Jack blushes.

~Mark soon felt his stomach rumbling, he look at Jack and said "Can we eat?" Jack smile and said "Yes" Soon Mark and Jack hold hand and walk back to the Castle.