~13~

~When Mariza and Amelia finished they both look at the time. Jack and Mark was finished and looking at each other. Mariza noticed the time and ask "It 12:00pm, I'm going to visit our king" She winked. Mark and Jack nodded and before she left, Amelia quick said "Your highness, Thank you very much for the Royal castle tour!" Mariza look back and smile,"It no big deal." Mariza left to go find Felix.

~Mark and Jack, and Amelia was still at the Royal dinning table. Mark saw a maid was carrying too much dishes that she might fall, and he was right. The maid fall and all the dishes went everywhere. Mark got up and help the maid. The maid was honored that the prince help her. Amelia and Jack saw Mark helping the maid and Jack thought that Mark was cute helping the maid. He turn and saw Amelia starring at him, in a mean way.

~Amelia smile in a mean way, she look at Jack and said "Mark will be MINE partner, and NO ONE will stop me." Jack was shocked but didn't even bother to answer back. Mark return to the dining table and look at Amelia and Jack and answer "So what happens when I was helping the maid?" Jack was still shocked and saw Amelia answering Mark and giggle "We just have a nice talk." "Oh Ok" Mark said.

~A maid tap on Mark shoulder and said "Your highness, the king wants to see all three of you in the Royal hallway." Mark nodded and the three of them walk to the Royal hallways. Mark saw Jack worry and whisper to his ear "What wrong?" Jack heard and answers back "Nothing" and he show a fake smile but Mark saw through his fake smile.

~Mark got worry and whisper to his ear "When we are finally alone, please tell what wrong my love" Jack smile and Mark plant a cute kiss on his cheek, Jack was blushing and smiling. Mark smiles and whisper in Jack ear "Your the cutest thing I ever kiss" Jack was blushing and They hold hand. Jack felt safe when he was holding Mark hand. So warm...So soft and so safe.

~Amelia was behind Mark and Jack and she saw them holding hand and she quickly got mad and less than a moment she Fake trip. And yelled "Ow!" Mark turn to Amelia and saw that she trip. Mark look at Jack and Jack look back and sighs. Jack let go of Mark hand and Mark smile and Mark quickly help Amelia.

~Mark help Amelia. And Amelia smirks at Jack and Jack did not like that at all. Mark help Amelia stand up and Mark quickly hold Jack hand again. The three of them made it to the main hall. And they saw king Felix and Mariza.