~107~

~Jack was sleeping on Mark shoulder and Mark have him close. Mark look at Jack mom "Thanks me?"

~Jack mom nodded "Yes, you did so much to take care of him." Jack mom hold her hand on her lap.

~"When Jack was little he got pick on so much because he didn't have what other kids have."

~"He always come up to us how kids are picking on him, We try our best to earn money. But we have to use it for somethings else."

~Mark heard Everything and look at Jack and thought He got pick on a lot. My little angel...

~Jack mom nodded slowly "Jack understand a lot when he was younger, me and his father try our best but everything went to our house and food."

~"And One Day...I got really sick and we didn't have the money for my medicine... And that night his father..."

~"He went in the middle of the night and steal the medicine that I needed."

~"Soon the cops caught him...and he went to jail."

~Jack mom was looking down, tears were running down her face and look at Mark.

~Jack show a unhappy smiles but Mark hold him closer making Jack smiles happy again.

~ Jack mom smiles "I could tell that Jack is Really happy to find someone like you to take care of him. So Thank you so much with all my heart."