~25~

~Mark and Jack, and Tyler all made it to the Royal garden and went to the field next to it. Mark ask a maid to bring them a football. That maid did what she was told and brought them one. Tyler took off his Royal suit jacket leavening him in a t-shirt. Mark did the same and he wear a sleeveless t-shirt.

~Both prince gave their Royal suit jacket to a maid and ran on the field. Jack decided to sit on the side line and watch Mark play. Jack keep starring at Mark and saw his muscles. Jack blushes and watch the game. Tyler ran to the other side of the field and shouted out "You better go way back Mark!" Mark shouted back " Oh really!?" Tyler laughs and throw the football in the air. Mark saw the football and caught it.

~Mark caught it and look at Tyler "And you were telling me to go WAY back!" Tyler laughs "Just throw is Mark!" Mark throw is to the other side of the field. Tyler saw it and try to caught it but it flew other is head. "Oh Yea! That a real throw!" Make yelled. Jack saw how far the football went and quickly look at Mark. He was sweating all over his face.

~Mark ask the maid to bring him a water bottle. The maid did and Mark open the water bottle and drank it. Jack look at Mark his face was red. Jack whisper under his breath "His muscles...so strong" Mark look at Jack and smirks. Mark got a idea, he slowly take off his shirt. Mark held his water bottle over his head and pour water all over him. The water ran down Mark 6-pack and all over his muscles.

~Jack noticed the water running down Mark chest and he start to have a nose bleed. Tyler walk up to Mark with the football in his hand. "Good Game Mark" Mark look at Tyler "Not bad yourself, you got better." Tyler playful slap Mark arm. "Ha. Ha. Very fun." Mark and Tyler laughs. Mark walk up to Jack and smirks and saw that Jack have a nose bleed. "Jack what happened?"

~Jack quickly cover his nose and look away blushing "Nothing" Mark smirks and got closer to Jack, he was still shirtless and water was still running down his chest "Come on Jack you can tell me" Jack whisper in Mark ear "Your just so strong and handsome and when you show off your muscles... it made me nose bleed." Mark giggle and said "My angel think I'm strong and handsome?" "Shout up" Jack said.

~Tyler came to Mark and Jack. He was carrying His and Mark Royal suit jacket. Tyler look up the sky was turning Dark. "I think it getting dark" Mark look up and said "Yea it is, let all go in and have a nice sleep." The three of them went in.

~Amelia was in her room, she was sitting down near her window. She saw the whole football game. She even saw Mark pouring water over himself. Amelia felt something running down her face. She said "That strong... handsome prince made little old me nose bleed" Amelia took a napkin and wipe her nose. She laugh evilly "Soon that prince will be all mine and no one will stop me...no one at all."

~Mark and Jack, and Tyler was in the castle hallway. Felix and Mariza saw them and walk to them. Felix saw Tyler "Well long time no see." Tyler laughs and grab Felix a bro hug. Mariza smiles "Welcome back to our kingdom Tyler." Tyler smiles at Mariza and said "Thank You"

~Felix said "It getting late you better get some sleep" Mark hold Jack hand and went to their bedroom "Good night everyone" Jack said. Mariza said "Come with me Tyler I show you where your room is." Tyler said "Thank you" Felix said "Good night" Tyler smiles and Went to Mariza to find his room. Mark and Jack made it to their bedroom and Jack felt his eyes heavy and he soon start to fall asleep. Mark cuddle up to Jack and whisper "Sleep my kitten"