~46~

~Amelia was sitting on King Felix Throne, she was holding Felix and Mariza crown. Noah and Randy was entering the Royal hall. "Amelia there is still no sigh of Mark or Jack." Noah said. Amelia stood up and look outside the broken window "The kingdom is destroyed."

~Randy said "We put Felix and Mariza behind bars." Noah smirks and cross his arms "I didn't see Felix crown" Amelia smirks and throw the crown at Noah.

~Noah catch it, he look at the blue jewels around it "The power is right in my hands." Noah was about to put the crown. "Hang on!" Amelia scream, Noah put the crown down. "What?!"

~Amelia said "I still need my Prince Charming, and we are not going to put the crown on in till we get my prince." Randy look at Amelia "But we don't even know where they are." Amelia think "Did you hit Mark arm?" Noah look at her "Yeah, why?"

~Amelia look at Noah "And do you have recovering items at your cabin?" Noah nodded "Yeah Jack keep them in his room..." Noah hit his hand "He at the cabin! Of course!" Amelia smirks "Bingo"

~Amelia said "Noah, you and me are going to get my prince." Amelia look at Randy "Randy stay here and protect ours crowns" Randy nodded. Amelia snap her fingers two time, all of a sudden a two black horse appear.

~Amelia jump on top of it. Noah jump on top of the other one. "Randy we won't take that long." Randy nodded. Amelia and Noah horse start running out the castle and into the forests. Amelia was holding her necklace in her hand.

~"Don't worry my Prince Charming, your princess is coming." Amelia said smirking. Noah lean a quicker way to the Cabin "I could just feel the power!" He yelled. Amelia and Noah were laughing evilly.