~8~

~Mark walk to the hallway and went to the main hall, Mark thought about Jack, his beautiful blue eyes and his cute smiles. Mark can't help it, his heart was racing and face was turning red. Mark made it to the main hall and saw Felix siting on his throne. Felix saw Mark and said"Well...the ball had ended and all the young woman was asking where you were at" Mark said "Oh..." Felix notice Mark face was red.

~Felix said"So where were you all night?" Mark blushes and answer "I was visiting someone" Felix said"Who did you visit" Mark said"Just a person"
Felix smile and said"Was did person... have green hair?" Mark froze and blushes, Felix smirks "I Know it!" Mark was embarrass and cover his face. Felix giggle"Please don't tell me that you fell for him" Mark Nodded and was looking down his face was still red. Felix walk up to Mark and gave him a hug, at first Mark was shocked but he accepted Felix hug. "Bro, you found your true feelings, and tomorrow we can test it" Mark said"Test?" "Yes" said Felix. Felix said"Come on it night we better head to bed" Mark nodded and walk with Felix. In the dungeon, Jack was leaning against the wall and blushing he couldn't stop thinking about the prince and than he realized he have fell for him. Jack was blushing soon he cover his face, Jack eye felt heavy and soon he fell asleep.

~Morning~

~Mark and Felix was up bright and early, Felix and Mark walk straight to the dungeon and Felix whisper to guards ear"Open the bars" The guards was confused but did as told. Jack was still sleeping, Mark saw and thought that Jack look cute. Felix said"Good morning Jack" Jack heard and slowly woke up and yawn"Umm...Morning" Jack was still sleepy and really tired. Felix smile and said "Jack come with us, I need to show you something" Jack was confused but he didn't bother to questions. Felix and Mark was walking next to each other and Jack was behind them and be hide Jack was two guards.

~The three of them walk to the end of the hallway, Felix pull out his special silver key and open it, Jack notice the silver key. Felix told the guards to wait for them outside of the door, the guard did what they were told to. The three of them walk in the room, and all of them notice the beautiful silver crown inside of the glass case,Felix walk up to the glass and open it, he carefully hold the new crown and walk up to Jack.

~Jack couldn't believe it, that the king is doing this but he didn't ask questions, he look at Mark but Mark was looking at Felix. Mark thought so the test is to see that Crown will accept Jack, and might make him a part of the Royal castle. Felix walk up to Jack and said"Jack bend down on one knee" Jack look shocked but did what he told. Felix hold the crown over Jack head and look at Mark with a smiles. Mark heart was racing and soon Felix slowly put the crown on Jack head.

~The crown was on Jack head,less than a moment the silver crown shine a bright green light that fill up the room, Jack felt his hair blowing in the wind. After a moment of green light, the crown was now showing beautiful Green jewel. Felix saw the crown and could not believe it, the crown was glowing a green light but soon the glow was over. The crown have gorgeous green jewels around it, Jack stood up. Mark saw Jack wearing the beautiful crown and thought he look amazing.

 Mark saw Jack wearing the beautiful crown and thought he look amazing