~93~

~Felix pulled out the letter "It say that the new royals kings need to have a wedding." Jack raise his eyebrows "But I already have a wedding ring in my fingers."

~Felix look at Jack hand "You do have the ring but you both didn't steel a kiss that prove that you two are together."

~Mark look at Felix "So to steel a kiss we have to have a wedding?" Felix nodded "Yes, if you don't people will think that both are you are single."

~Mark crossed his arms "Well what we waiting for?" Felix smiles "I guess someone want a wedding really badly."

~Jack giggle, Jack said "So when is the wedding?" Felix said "Right now Mariza is planing the wedding, it going to be in the biggest church in the kingdom."

~Felix leaned against the chair "She getting all the papers ready, she even invited friends and Family from all over the area." Mark raise his eyebrows "Family?"

~Felix nodded "Yep, everyone we know." Jack leaned against and look away he didn't really pay attention.

~Jack thought about his mother, it been a long time since Jack seen his mother. Jack wonder it see was also coming.

~Jack look at Felix "Felix when is Mariza sending the invitation?" Felix smiles "As we speak, she sending them right now."