~11~

~Felix check the time,"Wow it already night Time" Mariza answer"Let goes to our room to get some sleep" Jack look at Felix and said"Umm...Felix where to I sleep?" Felix look at Jack and answer "Well we do have a room for you but it not ready yet, and all the maid are tried so you can sleep in...(Felix smirks at Mark) in Mark room." Mark blush red and try not to look at Jack. Jack was turning red. Mariza yawn "I'm really tired I'm going to head to bed" Felix answered"Me too,Mark show Jack your room ok?" Mark said "Ok"

~Mark and Jack was walking to Mark room and they both were blushing red. They finally made it and Mark open the door and Jack walk in and thought Mark room was huge and really fancy and so beautiful. Jack said"Mark this your room?" Mark look at Jack and answers "Yep" Jack could believe not that this is a Royal bedroom.

~Mark said "I'm going to take my Royal suit" Mark walk to the bathroom. Jack sat on the bed and was look around than he noticed Mark bed, it was so soft and it felt like a cloud. Jack was laying on Mark bed, Mark came in shirtless and only have his pajamas pant on. Jack noticed Mark not in and a shirt and cover his face with one of Mark fancy pillow. Mark noticed Jack cover his face with a pillow and his face was red.

~Mark said"Umm...aren't you going to change?" Jack said"W-what" Mark answer back"Well the Royal suit may look really fancy but it not the best clothes to wear when going to sleep." Jack nodded and Mark gave Jack a pair of Royal pajamas. Jack got dressed. They both were on the bed. They start to sleeps. Mark was sleeping but felt somethings cuddling him so he turn his head and saw Jack cuddling him. Mark was blushing and thought that was really adorable when Jack cuddle him. Mark turn around very slowly not waking Jack and plant a small kiss on Jack forehead.

~Jack slowly woke up and saw Mark kiss his forehead, Mark pull away from the kiss and saw Jack was awake and he was red. Jack said "M-Mark what was that" Mark answer"Just a little kiss for my love" Jack was shocked and saw Mark cuddling him, Jack didn't pull away and felt his warm chest. Jack slowly falling asleep like a baby and whisper in a cute voice "I love you" Mark heard and blush and whisper in his ear "I love you too"

~Morning~

~Mark and Jack woke up and they were still cuddling. Jack pull away from the cuddling and saw Mark getting up. They both heard a knock on the door. Mark look at the door and said "Come in" Felix walk in and with him was two maid one was carrying Mark Royal suit and the other was carrying Jack Royal suit. Felix smiled at both of them and said"Get dress and head for main hall we have a important visitor coming today" Mark and Jack nodded and got dressed. And the three of them walk to the main hall.

~Felix and Mark and Jack already saw Mariza sitting on her throne. Mark and Felix sat on her throne. Jack saw a green on and ask "Is the green one mine?" Felix nodded"Yes" Jack sat in his throne next too Mark. A maid came on to them and below down and said "Your highness the important visitor came" Felix nodded and answered "Bring the visitors"

~The door open and Mark saw his Royal adviser Bob and Wade. Bob and Wade below down"Your highness we came" said Wade. Felix answered "Why Were you guys gone for so long?" Bob answered"We are really sorry it just that we got in a family emergency but the emergency is ok now." Felix nodded and answered "Is there anything else you want to show us?" Wade stood up "Yes, while we were coming back we pass other kingdom and we visit the princess." Bob stood up"And we ask her if it ok to visit this kingdom and she said ok" Be Hide Wade and Bob was A beautiful brown hair with amazing beautiful light honey eye princess.