~41~

~Amelia, Noah and Randy made it to the castle, they were right out side of the Royal garden. Amelia send the horse to the kingdom to go wild. Amelia smirks, and got her black powder Ready. Randy was holding some smoke bombs in one hand and the other he was holding a sharp knife.

~Noah have a knife but he better at attacking with is arms and legs. Amelia stood up a little and took a view of the Kingdom. "The plan is happening." The kingdom was under attack. Thief all over the kingdom were breaking, stealing goods from stores and people. One thief is setting Fire all over and other is throwing smoked bombs.

~Knights and Thief was attacking each other, the thief was too sneaky and too fast most knight can't keep up and many got hurt.

~Amelia look at the castle and saw a maid watering the flowers. She notice the maid left the door opens. Amelia jump over the gate and ran to the maid, Amelia grab a handful of black powder and hit it to the maid. She was knocked out.

~Amelia look at Noah and Randy behind the gate. "Come on!" Randy and Noah jump over the gate and ran inside with Amelia. A knight quickly ran in the Royal hall "My lord we being attack by thief!" Felix stood up quickly "Do your best to fight back!"

~The knight turn to ran back but the Royal hall door slammed Open because Amelia kicked them. Amelia walk in, Noah was next to her, he was holding one of the knight by the chest and Randy was cover in dirt and was breathing heavily. Outside the castle there were thief fighting the knight from the castle. Jack saw Noah and Randy and jump a little he thought It can't be them, can it?

~Amelia walk in with a smirk in her face, Felix stood up quickly in front of Mariza. Amelia smirks and look at Felix "Well hello king Felix." Felix know that voice from anywhere "Amelia! I know it you!" Amelia look down and smiles, her hand reach for her hoodie and pull it back showing her face.

~Amelia make straight eye contact to King Felix and smirks "May I say Again King Felix, your kingdom is beautiful." Felix pulled his sword and points it at Amelia. Felix made a death glare at Amelia "Leave My Kingdom." Amelia smirks "Make me My lord"