~55~

~Jack show Felix that he still have his crown and told him that is fell off his head when him and Mark was fighting with Amelia and Noah.

~At first Felix worried but soon clam down "At least they didn't too much damage on you." Felix said. Jack smile.

~Jack and Felix decided to go up the tree, the sun was out. The kingdom look horrible.

~Mariza was in the cabin try to make something out of the food they find in the cabin.

~Felix said "Our kingdom used to be so beautiful...but that bitch destroyed it." Jack look at Felix "That bitch fucking stoled my teddy bear."

~Felix saw Four figures on the roof and said "Jack it look like someone is on the roof.

~Jack look closely, Jack already have his crown on his head. Jack also saw the people on the roof.

~"What the fuck they are up too?" Jack said. Felix look closer and soon realized that Amelia and Noah was holding the crowns to everyone"They going to do the fucking crowning on themselves!"

~Jack quickly look Felix, Felix said "They are going to show everyone in the kingdom that they are going to be our new Fucking royals."

~Amelia and Noah walk closer to the edge on the roof, they look down hundred of people are here.

~Around the edges Thief was guarding to not let anyone leave or escape.

~Amelia clear her throat and yelled out "Hello Everyone I'm Amelia and I'm going to be Your new Royal Queen!" Everyone in the kingdom was booing.

~Noah also clear his throat said "I'm going to be Your New Royal RULER!"

~Amelia and Noah hold Felix and Mariza out to show everyone that they are NOT joking.