~81~

~Felix and Mark attack Randy. Felix sword hit Randy knife. "Not bad for a old man." Randy said. Felix jump over Randy and hit his head with black powder.

~Mark tied up Randy and drag him to Amelia who was also tied up.

~The royals look up and see Jack was still fighting Noah. Noah was getting tired "Just give up already!"

~Jack smirks and look at Noah "Never!" Noah was getting weak, he felt like he could just fall. His face was red and he was sweating a lot.

~Noah was getting closer to the ground. Mark got a idea, he quickly got a bow and arrow and shot Noah Crown off.

~The king crown flew off and Mark catch it. Noah eyes closed and Jack quickly catch him. Mark got the crown.

~Noah was turning red and was heavy breathing. Felix look at Noah "The power was too much for him, his body can handle that much."

~Jack flew back down. The moment Jack touch the ground, a flash of light shine across the whole castle to the end of the kingdom.

~All the damage house was fixed, the flowers appeared. The animals returned back to the forest. All the stoled goods was returned.

~All the thief in the kingdom was gone. The sky was clear blue.

~Jack look at Mark, Mark eyes was filled of tears "You did it my angel."