~23~

~Morning~
~Mark and Jack was still in their room sleeping. Mark was still asleep and Was cuddling Jack. Jack slow woke up and look up at Mark. He smiles and whisper in Mark ear "Wake up my knight in shining armor" Mark heard and slowly open his eye and saw Jack was smiling at him.

~Jack got out of bed and turn to look at Mark "Good Morning Markimoo!" Mark rubbing his eye and yawn. "Good morning Beautiful" Jack blushes. Mark got out of bed and stretch. Mark shirt went up a little showing his 6-pack. Jack notice and start to blushes, he felt something running down his face. Mark look at Jack and got a little bit worry "My angel your nose is bleeding, is everything ok."

~Jack cover his nose "Y-yea of course." Jack ran to the bathroom near their room. He grab a napkin and start cleaning his nose. "Mark is so buff and hot no wonder why many girls like him, but I have some muscle. But Mark is probably way stronger than me." Jack said under his breath. Jack got clean and went to see Mark.

~Mark was already dress. He look at Jack and giggle "My dear your still in your Pajamas" Jack look down, he cover his face and start to blush. Mark came up to Jack and gave him a hug "My little kitten your so adorable." Mark got a idea and move his hand to Jack butt and he squeezed it, Jack felt it and Jump. Mark was giggle and whisper in Jack ear "My angel have a cute butt" Jack heard and blushes.

~Jack slowly pulled away and Mark smiles at him. Soon both heard the door knocked. Mark said "Come in" A maid came in and said "Prince Mark, King Felix wants to see you in his Royal office" Mark said "Tell him I will be there as soon as possible" The maid nodded and close the door. Mark look at Jack and said "My angel, Felix wants to see me." Jack smile and said "Ok" Mark hug Jack before leaving.

~Mark walk to the Felix Royal office, he was wondering what going on? Why does Felix wants to see me? Mark Made it to the Felix office. He walk in and saw that Felix was standing looking at his window. Felix turn around and look at Mark "Mark, the kingdom will have a new king. And there isn't very much time left." Mark got worry and said "Why can't you be king?" Felix look at Mark and slowly shaking his head "Mark I can't be king forever the crown have to be pass down, and once you be king I will be grand king."

~Mark got worry. "Felix you sure that I will be a great king" Felix heard and smiles at Mark"Mark you are a amazing prince that help people all around the kingdoms and now that you have Jack. I think the kingdom will excited to have another amazing couple ruling their kingdom."

~Mark smiles and Felix came up to him and gave him a hug. "I'm so proud of you, you will be a amazing king for this kingdom" Felix said smiles at Mark. Jack got dressed and decided to go to the Royal dining table. Jack saw Mariza and decided to join her. Mark and Felix decided to go the Royal dinning table to meet everyone.