~42~

~Felix was full of anger, "I'm going go say this one more time Amelia, leave my kingdom." Amelia smirks and walk up closer to Felix "Make me" Amelia snap her fingers, Noah and Randy jump over Amelia and Felix. They were holding Mariza, Noah hold Mariza arms from her back. Mariza was struggling, they were to strong.

~Mark pulled out his sword and point at the thief that was holding Mariza. Jack was behind Mark. Jack though "It them...it really them."

~Felix swords now point at Noah and Randy. Noah notice Mark and Felix swords point at him, he smirks. Felix groan angrily "LET HER GO!" Noah shook his head and pulled out his knife and move it to Mariza neck. Mariza head was looking up,"Not Going to happen." Mariza was crying.

~Felix ran up to them "WHY YOU LITT-" Amelia through her black powder on Felix back head, less than a second he was knocked out. Mariza face was full of tears "No!!" Amelia jump Over Felix knocked out body and walk up to Mariza.

~Noah and Randy let go of Mariza, Amelia hold Mariza by neck. Mariza quickly look at Mark and Jack "Run!"
Mark quickly grab Jack hand, and starting to run. Mark was leaning Jack to the horse house. Amelia smirks and snapped her fingers "Noah! Randy! Attack!" Noah and Randy nodded and chase after Mark and Jack.

~Amelia saw them leave the room, she turn to see Amelia. She grab a handful of black powder. Mariza face was full of tears. Amelia smirks "Awww don't cry, I going to be the NEW queen so don't worry." Mariza eyes widen. Amelia blew the powder to Mariza face, she was knocked out.

~Amelia drop Mariza, letting her hit the floor. Amelia look at Felix and Mariza knocked out body. She laughs evilly "Two Down! Two to go!"