~9~

~Jack stood up,his hand reach for the crown. He felt the crown on his head and couldn't believe that the crown was on his head. Jack look at Mark and saw him blushing red, than he show a small smile and that made Mark more red. Jack look at Felix, Felix was shocked than he walk up to Jack, Jack was nervous, he don't move. Felix was In front of Jack and look at Jack beautiful blue eyes, Felix saw something special in Jack eye.

~Felix look at Mark and saw him red, he smirks. Than look at Jack and said "Jack...You have something special inside of you that the crown choose you to be in part of the Royal castle" Jack was shocked"Something special?" Felix move back and nodded. He turn his back to Jack and Mark and said In a low voice "The Royal crown only choose people that show true feelings and have a true heart of gold but most importantly...they will do anything to protect their people.

~Felix smiles and look up,"I still remember the day I earn the king crown" Jack said"How did you earn it" Felix look at Jack and smiles "I help the kingdom to win a war that they were worried that we might not win, but I stood up and help fight the war and we won. Jack said"Oh..." "My queen Mariza earn the queen crown by spreading her kindness to everyone, and Mark earn the prince crown by saying kind hearted words that help many people in the kingdom." Felix said. Jack look at Mark and saw Mark was blushing and looking away."Oh... But what did I do to earn the crown?" Jack point at the crown on his head.

~Felix said "I don't know...only the crown knows" Jack look confused but than he realized that he was wearing his thief clothes that was cover in dirt, holes and rips. Jack joked"Well I don't think the new Royal members should be wearing their clothes" Jack giggle. Mark heard Jack giggle an thought it was really cute. Felix look at Jack up and down and smirks and said"Jack come with me, I think we have a Royal suit for you" Jack nodded and went with Felix. Felix look at Mark and saw him red"Mark wait for us in the main hall ok?" Mark look at Felix and said "Yes." Felix smile and left the room with Jack.

~Mark was walking in the hallway to the main hall and thought "So J-Jack is my partner to help me protect the people in the kingdom" Mark was blushing and as the thought was in his head. Mark made it to the main hall and saw Mariza sitting on her throne and talking to one of the castle maid. Mark smiles and walk to his throne and sat in it. Mariza look at Mark and said "So you found your true love" Mariza laugh and Mark was blushing"How so you know?" "The maid told me"said Mariza. Mark look at Mariza and smiles and she smile Back.

~Felix and Jack was in the Royal Dressing room. Felix whisper in the maid ear"Bring a Royal suit...in green" The maid nodded and leave the room to get the suit. Felix and Jack was still in the dressing room, Jack took off the crown and look at it and look at Felix. "Umm...Felix what does this crown means? Felix look at Jack and answers "When a person earn a crown it mean that they will do anything to protect the people of kingdom and they have true feelings with a real heart of gold."

~Jack smile and look closely at the crown and saw a silver heart in the middle of the gorgeous green jewel. Jack look confused and ask "Felix what does this silver heart means?" Felix answer back "It means that the crown choose you to be Prince Mark partner to help him protect the people in the kingdom and it also say....(Felix Smirks) that you have real true feelings for the prince. Jack start blushing and start think of Mark. Jack was going to say somethings but the maid came back with his Royal suit.