G. Callen x fem!Reader

"We wouldn't be having this conversation if you had just listened!" G. snapped at his temporary partner slash secret crush Y/N. They had just escaped a building which had just blown up. "I did listen, you didn't, as you didn't take in to account the fact that our killer knows how to build explosives!" You whipped your head back and drilled him with your striking E/C eyes. "I'll call Hetty and let her know what's going on. While you call the Crime Scene folks." He coldly directed towards her. Scoffing Y/N pulled her slightly damaged phone out of her back pocket dialing quickly. "This is Agent L/N, I need CSU's at this address." Glancing over at G. who was now talking to Sam, Kensi, and Deeks who had just arrived. Sighing you walked over to the team. "Crime Scene's here and I sent photos of the two dead to Nell and Eric." Y/N informed them in a monotone voice. "Right, well Sam, you take L/N back to the boathouse and talk to the only living suspect and the witness. Kensi, you and Deeks talk to the Crime Scene workers and then back to the bullpen. I'll go talk to Hetty." G. stated before moving off. Everyone turned to check the H/C agent's reaction but you simply turned and walked off towards Sam's car.

"Trouble in paradise?" Deeks asked the group "Looks like it doesn't it" Sam started back towards his car.

---Time Skip---

"So what's up with you and G. huh?" Same tried to talk to Y/N gazing at G. who was talking to the suspect as you and Sam hadn't gotten anything from him. "Nothing." Sam looked over as Callen now entered the room. "He gave us an address which has now been confirmed, let's go." As the team got up, he turned towards Y/N "Stay here brief Hetty." Nodding you turned and picked up your phone. You didn't tell G. to be safe as you usually did, instead, you walked off talking to Hetty. Callen sighed and watched his *cough*secret crush *cough* walk off before turning and walking away himself. The rest of the team watched the exchange before glancing at each other and following their team leader.

---Time Skip to the end of the day---

After the case, the team was finishing off their paperwork from the day while Callen was finishing off debriefing Hetty and Vance. Sam glanced Y/N as she grabbed her gear and started to head out. "Hey, Y/N anything you want to talk about?"

"No Sam I'm good. Night guys." Kensi turned towards the two male agents "Okay that was unlike her. What's up with her and Callen?" Sam sighed and looked up at the railing that G. was leaning against watching her walk away with a look Sam couldn't identify.

Sam walked up the stairs to towards his partner. "What's up G.? What's going on with you and Y/N? Dude you and her have been mooning over each ever since day one and since you both escaped that building you have both been acting hostile towards each other."

"Sh-She... she didn't listen and we almost got blown up because of it."

"She did G., she understood the risks but she wanted to save the victim which just so you know she did and got out of there alive. You are both alive and safe. She is in love with you and you are in love with her, so do everyone a favour and admit it." Callen's striking blue eyes looked down at his phone which displayed a photo of the pair of them which he had cropped the rest of the team out. "Alright, fine, I'm in love with her and I started the fight because I was scared I'd lose her." Both men had failed to notice the absence of Kensi and Deeks as well as the arrival of Y/N. "Really?" The Special Agents started and watched in silent shock as the female agent walked up the stairs towards them.

Callen sighed and watched as Sam smiled slapping G. on the back then walking away from the couple. "Was that true?"

"Yeah, it was." You smiled slightly before kissing him lightly which Callen immediately deepened forgetting they were still at work. The team along with Hetty, Nell and Eric watched the new couple smile at each other and share small kisses.

"Well, it's about time," Hetty stated before shooing everyone away.