Khan x Enterprise!Engineer!Reader

"Don't. Move." The feeling of a phaser being pressed into your skull registered in your mind as you knelt over the array of circuits. You paused in your movements, "Drop your screwdriver."

"Why afraid I'll screw you to death?" Dropping your tool and closing your eyes, you breathed in. Damn your sarcastic nature was going to get you killed, like Scotty always said it would. "You could never beat me in a fight."

"You and Kirk would get on both of you are both arrogant." There was a huff, you shifted your weight. "Don't. Move. Your captain stands no chance against me and I have the upper hand here. Turn. Around."

"Don't move. Turn around. Which one it seems like a pretty crucial conjunction." He huffed jerking you to your feet and turning you to face him. He shoved you against the wall. Your head slammed against the panel, pain radiating through your body. "Well that solves everything." He growled at you. "Good dog?" He snarled at you. His eyes racked your body, "I am superior to you in every way. I have done things that would make your hair curl, not that it needs it." You blew a lock of curling hair out of your face. "Thanks, Skeeter."

"You know some days even the devil looks back on my work and admires it." You leaned your head back to look at him better, "Sleep well?" he looked confused, "Because you know even for the supposed devil sometimes memories are the worst form of torture." You looked over his shoulder noticing Kirk and Spock sneaking up phasers in hand. "Memories, have no effect on me." You raised your eyebrows, "Really? I mean you did all this for something, not just for yourself. I mean I did this because I loved building engines and other gadgets. You took over this ship for what? Power trip? You wanted to one up Kirk? I don't see that happening. Well not now, anyway." His brow furrowed. There was a zap or flash of something and Khan fell against you. You dropped him on the floor. "Told you." You stepped over Khan. "So that sarcastic nature didn't get you killed then." Kirk's blue eyes shone on you with a deep look of something. He and Spock pulled Khan to his feet and dragged him away.

"Not yet."