Natasha Romanoff x Male!Reader

Requested by Azureman136 

You and Natasha were pouring over brochures for activities to do while in Toronto. "I can't wait for this." You muttered, kissing Natasha's shoulder you could feel the warmth of her skin through the fabric of her top. The red fabric fluttered in the breeze, you were sitting outside on the balcony of Avenger's tower. You were both planning this vacation from S.H.I.E.L.D, you hadn't had a break for months. You were planning on going to Toronto with the woman you loved. You moved around the table and wrapped your arms around Natasha's shoulders. Kissing her hair, you smiled into her hair. "Told Fury yet?" She gave a light laugh. "No." You rolled your eyes knowing that the Head of S.H.I.E.L.D won't agree to let the pair of you take time off.

"No." Was the monosyllabic answer that you received. "Yes." Was your answer. "We have taken every mission handed to us. We deserve a week's break. If you don't give us this week's break we'll just go anyway. Stark will help us, he'll do anything to go against you." Fury gave a forced smile. "Enjoy your week." You nodded before exiting with Natasha. The pair of you grinned giddily with each other, you hadn't seen this side of Tasha before and honestly you loved every second you got to see it.

You arrived in Canada and the cold wind bit at your cheeks turning them rosy. The snow tangled itself into your speckling the strands. You grinned down at your girlfriend. The next day was spent kayaking over the black icy sea watching the Killer Whales, the cold water that dripped down the paddles froze to your gloves. You loved the shocked breath that Natasha had made when she had spotted a Polar Bear. Throughout the rest of the week, you spent visiting the city of Toronto, enjoying different restaurants. You loved how the food was different and how it filled the pair of you with the joy of trying new things. You had spent the week trekking through the city and had managed to meet Adam Copeland, Avril Lavine and Vanoss Gaming. You had drinks with Adam Copeland and Natasha had even managed to teach him a self-defence move for his upcoming moving. You had had dinner with Avril Lavine who had jokingly asked when the pair of you were getting married and Vanoss Gaming had helped you improve your gaming techniques. You had lost the game you played against him, but you had enjoyed the game session.

When you got back to S.H.I.E.L.D the pair of you were rejuvenated. You had loved the vacation and the time spent with Natasha. While you enjoyed the trip, you did like being back in the warmth. You hugged Natasha and kissed her cheek. "Ready for our next mission?" She grinned and holstered her weapons, "Ready whenever you are."